Here are some reasons why Véto-pharma has a positive impact on global food production:
- Focus on animal health: Developing products aimed at the health of farm animals and bees helps to ensure a stable and sustainable food supply.
- Maintaining biodiversity: Supporting pollinating insects is part of our efforts to preserve biodiversity, which is essential to the diversity and the reproduction of plant species.
- Promoting sustainable agriculture: By recognising the importance of pollination, we actively encourage pollinator-friendly farming practices.
- Awareness-raising initiatives: Highlighting educational actions aimed at raising awareness of the importance of pollinators to ecosystems and the food system.
- Product innovation: Investing in R&D to create innovative solutions that promote coexistence between agriculture and pollinators.
- Collaboration with stakeholders: Engaging partnerships to implement sustainable solutions.
- Corporate responsibility: Attracting stakeholders who support sustainability and ethical business practices to enhance our positive impact on the food system.
In this document, you will find a link to apply for a Certified Applicator License in your US state to be able to purchase Amiflex.
Presentation summarizing the key points to understand biology and cycle of the Yellow-legged hornet and how to trap it.