Our commitments to the beekeeping industry
At Véto-pharma, we are convinced that a company grows not only through results. But also through the synergy and investment of its team, for the development and the promotion of its industry.
Our projects are driven by our commitment to defend and promote beekeeping, support beekeepers, raise awareness of the need for the survival of honey bees, and communicate its role in biodiversity in order to support the beekeeping industry and the actions undertaken with our partners.
Other actions undertaken worldwide
- Writing and distribution of a Varroa guide translated into several languages, offering detailed information on the biology of Varroa, its impacts on colonies, ways to monitor and control it, etc.
- The “Valorisons l’abeille et l’apiculture” [Promoting honey bees and beekeeping] national amateur photography competition open to adults and children, with free provision of a large format exhibition of the 20 best photographs from the competition to municipalities, communities, partners, etc.
- Distribution of bee-friendly seed mixes at gatherings and beekeeping events.
- Participation in local beekeeping events.
- Support for creating educational sticky boards to raise awareness of Varroa monitoring.